THE ADMISSION SELECTION PROCESS
- Submit completed Application Form along with all marksheets and NATA application form or NATA Score Card along with details of DD if application fee is paid by DD
- Submit Receipt of Application Fee via NEFT / Cash
- Shortlisting of Candidates based on their +2 and NATA Scores.
- Intimation to chosen Merit List Candidates for attending Entrance Exam and Personal Interview in person.
- Release of the Final List of Admitted Students for the respective Batch of B.Arch Students at Creative School of Architecture, Coimbatore.
- Acceptance of Admission with payment of fees.
For Admissions / Counselling Guidance
Mobile : 97901 72727, 98430 77727 | E-Mail : [email protected] , For more information please visit: www.scsa.ac.in
Brochure and Application form can be downloaded online or emailed on request or collected directly from the College Premises. Application will be considered and accepted only on confirmed payment of application fee by DD / NEFT / Cash.
Please draw the DD in favour of “Swaminathan Rajalakshmi Educational Charitable Trust”, Payable at “Coimbatore”.
- Applications without Photo and Application Fee details will be rejected.
- After filling the application form, applicants can send the scanned document to [email protected]
- The completed applications can also be sent via registered post to the address mentioned below.
ADDRESS OF INSTITUTION :
Director (Admissions), Creative School of Architecture,
293/2A, Pollachi Main Road, NH-209, Myleripalayam, Coimbatore 641 032
- Candidates seeking admission into Sasi Creative School of Architecture must possess the eligibility norms as detailed above.
- The College will not be responsible for non-receipt of test scores from NATA authorities due to incorrect details provided by the applicant.
- The decisions of the Management and Admissions Committee of Sasi Creative School of Architecture are final, indisputable and binding. Fees paid to the Institution are non-refundable.