ESTABLISHMENT OF PLACEMENT CELL @ SCSA
The field of architecture offers a wide array of career opportunities for the students that includes but not limited to architectural design, project management, apparel design, real estate consultancy and facilities management. The employment scenario of modern times is facing a stiffer competition from all fields and being employed with a reputed firm or an organization has become a herculean task. Added to this, career planning is considered to be an integral part of design curriculum. While the students are inculcated with technical and architectural knowledge throughout the course, they also are to be honed with updated industry best practices.
Keeping these in mind and to groom the students into entrepreneurs, SCSA has established a Placement Cell with the following objectives to ensure smoother transition from being a student to an employee as smooth as possible:
- To be the support system for the students to find the appropriate employment / internship activities both on-campus and off-campus
- To ensure imparting skill development initiatives for the students through customized skill development programmes through in-house and external experts as well
- To assist the students in the preparation of profile and portfolio
- To prepare, keep and regularly update an extensive database of companies along with contacts
- To conduct placement and recruitment drives to aid the students of SCSA and also to create a branding for Sasi Creative Colleges
- To impart entrepreneurial skills to the students through customized programs and lectures from successful entrepreneurs in allied fields
- To initiate and nurture an efficient and effective industry-institute collaboration for knowledge-sharing and to know industry best practices
With the relentless support of the staff and the students associated with the placement cell, SCSA strives to reach a step closer to its ultimate goal of maximizing placements for its students in the years to come.
For more information, please contact [email protected].